Aaron is an experienced trial attorney who focuses his practice in civil litigation, real estate, and estate planning. His personal injury practice has a particular focus on car accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death and catastrophic loss, and premises liability/slip and fall cases. Aaron has handled hundreds of cases and resolved them through trial, mediation, arbitration and settlement negotiation.
In his spare time, Aaron is the acting Board President for a 285 unit mixed use high-rise in downtown Chicago. This gives him unique insight and advice to offer to his clients when they are looking to buy or invest in residential and commercial property in the city. Aaron is also a licensed real estate broker and certified title agent for Proper Title in Illinois.
He also has extensive experience in preparing wills, trusts and estate plans to meet his clients’ needs. Aaron takes the time to meet with each client to ensure that the difficult choices regarding their last wishes are made with care and will be carried out.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D. 2009, Dean’s List
- Purdue University, B.A. 2005, Dean’s List
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Indiana Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Honors and Associations
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- PAWS Chicago
- Super Lawyers 2018, 2019, and 2020 Rising Stars Awards
- 2020 Leading Lawyer Award
- 2019 Emerging Lawyers Award
Contact Aaron C. Giorgi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 312-300-4757