Anthony’s practice includes Business Litigation, Personal Injury, and Real Estate Transactions. His personal injury practice has a particular focus on car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, and catastrophic loss, and premises liability/slip and fall cases.
Over the past decade, Anthony has handled countless real estate transactions. He represents residential and commercial real estate sellers, buyers, and investors in various transactions, including short sales, foreclosures, and cash only deals throughout Chicago and surrounding counties.
Anthony is also a licensed real estate broker and certified title agent for First American Title, LandTrust National Title, and Proper Title in Illinois. He has experience clearing titles, negotiating taxes, and preparing all paperwork to complete his clients’ transactions.
Anthony also has extensive experience in preparing wills, trusts and estate plans to meet his clients’ needs.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, J.D. 2003
- Academic Distinction in 2 year accelerated program
- Purdue University, B.A. 1999
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Honors and Associations
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 under 40
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Society of Legal Advocates – Top 40 under 40
- American Association of Justice
- Illinois State Bar Association